Free Download DPLS Scientific Calculator V2.5 Latest Version – This really is a very practical and simple to Scientific Calculator. It features many science tools including a triangle calculator, vector calculator, shape calculator, kinematic calculator, half-life calculator, gas laws calculator, statistical calculator, event timer, measurement converter plus Data reference systems comprise SI units, symbols, maths laws, periodic table, organic compounds, ions, chemical reactions and man
Numerous science data reference systems can be called including SI units, symbols, constants, maths laws, atomic arrangements, organic compounds, ions and ionic compounds, and chemical reactions. Over 500 commonly used compounds could be promptly called to list their name, formula, molecular mass and CAS number. Over 100 constants may be called to list their numeric value and uncertainty value. Search systems are available for science symbols, ions, science terms and equation formula
- The calculator is highly useful for both students and science professionals.
- The calculator will operate on a desktop, laptop or notebook with Internet Explorer installed.
- No connection to the Internet is necessary.
- The file to be downloaded is approximately 8 MB in size.
- The system is specifically designed for ease of use.
- A help system is available to explain calculator functions and operation.
Link Download DPLS Scientific Calculator (12MB)